The Timeless Artist makes commissioning a painting easy.
1. Send Photo : Email or mail us a photo of the subject you would like painted. We will eventually need a high quality photo to work from. We will let you know if the photo you send is acceptable and if not, you can retake the photo or a photographer can be sent to the site. We may also suggest alternate cropping or improvements to the picture that might make for a better finished painting.
2. Choose a Size: 8x10 ($150.00), 11x14 ($199.00) 16x20 ($250.00), 18x24 ($350.00)
3. Choose Framing Option: We can provide canvas only (unframed), framed in one of our standard frames, or custom framing.
4. Quotation: Based upon the photo you send, the size you choose, and the framing option, we will send you a quotation including the delivery date, a copy of the final photo to be painted, and a photo of the frame selected (if applicable).
5. Purchase: To purchase, sign the quotation acknowledging acceptance of the terms and that you have reviewed the photo and framing options for accuracy. Return the signed quotation with payment of 50% of the total price. Work will commence only after the payment is received and validated. Delivery terms quoted are always from the receipt of down payment. Payment is accepted as a check or money order only. Sales tax applies depending on location.
6. Wait: This is the hardest part. Oil painting is time consuming, demanding work. We appreciate you patience while we create your original oil painting. We will confirm delivery with you at the midway point of the project.
7. Delivery: The remaining 50% of the cost is due upon delivery.
8. Enjoy: Enjoy your original painting for many years to come.
9. Referrals: Refer your friends and get 10% off your next commissioned painting. (Referral must result in an order).